If I sell the vehicle, what do I need to do in order to put the bond in the buyers name so they may register the vehicle?

Caleb asked this on April 14, 2017 in Surety Bonds

I have a surety bond obtained through this website and I have since sold the vehicle before I registered it. The new owner needs this bonded title to obtain registration of the vehicle.


Amber answered this on April 14, 2017


Since this varies so much from state to state, you need to check with your state DMV. Get in touch with them to verify the correct bonding procedure. If you need help with your surety bond, get in touch with us at 1 (800) 308-4358 or [email protected]