How do I change the business address on my surety bond?

Omar asked this on June 29, 2017 in Surety Bonds

I purchased a bond for a car dealership in Texas and would like to update address on it. How do I go about that. (Purchased through

Danielle answered this on June 29, 2017

Hello Omar,

Please call 1 (800) 308-4358 ext. 4. Our Customer Care team will help you get your address updated. Please have your bond number on hand to expedite the process.